Advertising with The New Parent Survival Guide.
By advertising with The New Parent Survival Guide you agree to adhere to and accept the terms and conditions outlined on this page. Advertising for the printed guide and website are from January 2018 – January 2019. If you decide to stop advertising with the guide or website within this time no refunds or partial refunds will be issued.
Business Selection and Featured Listings
- There is no limit to the number of companies per category that can advertise on the website with a Bronze listing.
- Companies will be listed on a first come, first served basis. It is the discretion of the developers on how the final listing may be viewed.
- Featured listings are available to the first 3 companies per category.
- Any negative reviews placed on the site will be discussed with the company. If the developers feel it is necessary to remove a review they can do so. The final decision is with the developers.
- If you wish you remove your listing before the end of the advertising date you will not be entitled to a refund or partial refund.
Distribution of the Guide
Printed Copies to be Distributed
Initially 2000 copies of The New Parent Survival Guide will be distributed to local libraries, shops, doctors surgeries, hospitals and children centres, If you would like some copies to distribute please contact us.